This b&b, situated in a lovely villa on the hills next the center of Verona is the perfect accommodation for those who love nature and relax. The panoramic view on Verona and on Valpantena is very fascinating, especially thanks to the olive trees and flowers all around you. In fact, the name "orto" in italian means "garden", so Orto San Felice is exactly a green refuge away from traffic and smog. This b&b is also more comfortable thanks to the panoramic swimming pool where during the summer you can have a fresh bath after visiting Verona. A walk of half an hour allows you to reach the city center passing through the trees and the old historical walls. By the way, bus or taxi is a good alternative if you don't like walking and if possible the owners of the property are often available to collect you personally.
When you wake up in the morning, if the weather is good you can have breakfast outside and enjoy one of the best view on Verona, this will be perfect to begin the day. This accommodation is perfect for families and for group of friends.
* The amount of the rent will be paid directly to the owner: cash on arrival
* Deposit: deposit required only for bookings over 500€
* Age restrictions: no
* Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
* Check-in time: from 02:00pm
* Check-out time: within 10:00am (we can keep your luggage on request)
* Left-luggage office: at the nearest train station or on request we can keep your luggage
* Water, gas, electricity: included
* Cleaning included: on arrival and on departure included
* Extra: tourist tax (2,5€/person/day for the first 5 days)