LETTERS TO JULIET apartment
Sorry, No reviews yet.
* The amount of the rent will be paid directly to the owner: cash on arrival
* Deposit: deposit required only for bookings over 500€
* Age restrictions: no
* Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
* Check-in time: from 02:00pm
* Check-out time: within 10:00am (we can keep your luggage on request)
* Left-luggage office: at the nearest train station or on request we can keep your luggage
* Water, gas, electricity: included
* Cleaning included: on arrival and on departure included
* Extra: tourist tax (1,5€/person/day for the first 5 days)
Letters to Juliet, a renovated apartment in a 14th century building, is decorated with frescos and typical medieval details, and has played host to crew members of the movie "Letters to Juliet" whilst filming in Verona. The apartment is situated in one of the most tranquil areas of the centre, just a few steps from the Arena. The ambiance is charming and romantic, but it is also practical at the same time, with a combination of antique and modern furnishings. The apartment’s location is very relaxing, it is just like staying in a traditional countryside village, but in reality, it is in the ancient Filippini area in the centre of the city. Inside you will find a well furnished kitchen, and all the rooms have air conditioning.