Residenza Palazzo Negri is an elegant historical medieval building of the Old Town. This charming accommodation is situated in one of the main traditional shopping streets of the center of Verona, away from traffic and next to typical restaurants, smart shops, parlors and monuments. The Palazzo Negri offers you a unique view on the old Roman Porta Borsari, the most beautiful remain of roman gateways of Verona, the former entry of the town for those that in the past came from the south toward the roman forum. In front of this holiday apartment there is a pedestrian street that in the past was called by romans Decumano Massimo, full of breathtaking views from the Porta Borsari to Piazza Erbe.
Holiday rental is the formula offered for these apartments, so if you opt for this accommodation you can choose among five independent flats (some of them with balconies), fully furnished with all the comforts you need for a week in Verona.
* The amount of the rent will be paid directly to the owner: cash on arrival
* Deposit: deposit required only for bookings over 500€
* Age restrictions: no
* Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
* Check-in time: from 02:00pm
* Check-out time: within 10:00am (we can keep your luggage on request)
* Left-luggage office: at the nearest train station or on request we can keep your luggage
* Water, gas, electricity: included
* Cleaning included: on arrival and on departure included
* Extra: tourist tax (1,5€/person/day for the first 5 days)