Dating back to 1826, Villa Graziani is a magnificent villa designed by Giuseppe Barbieri, the architect who was also responsible for Palazzo Barbieri - the municipal building of Verona, and majestic Gran Guardia Building in Piazza Bra. Set in the heart of the green Valpolicella region in Valgatara, the villa is just 15 minutes from the centre of Verona and a few kilometres from the autostrada and the resort of Lake Garda. Its location makes it ideal for guests looking for accommodation in a tranquil and private setting, with attentive staff. Recently renovated, Villa Graziani includes luxuries such as a swimming pool, a beautiful park, and ample private car parking.
Breakfast is included.
* The amount of the rent will be paid directly to the owner: cash on arrival
* Deposit: no deposit required
* Age restrictions: no
* Where to pick up the keys: at the apartment
* Check-in time: from 02:00pm
* Check-in time conditions on arrival: there are no restrictions
* Check-out time: before 11:00am
* Check-out time conditions on departure: there are no restrictions
* Left-luggage office: at the nearest train station
* Water, gas, electricity: included
* Cleaning included: only on arrival
* Smokers: yes
* Pets accepted: no
* Wheelchair accessible: yes